Very Easy TOEIC, Second Edition by Anne Taylor
Compass Publishing | January 1, 2007 | ISBN: 1599660245 | Pages: 260 | PDF, MP3 | 230 MB
Very Easy TOEIC Second Edition is designed for beginning level students of English as an introduction to the TOEIC. Each of the twelve units deals with one of the main grammatical points seen in the TOEIC. Each unit provides grammatical and listening exercises based on the specific points dealt with in that unit. There is also a mini test at the end of each unit, which reinforces these grammar points and allows focused practice of each TOEIC question type. A full practice test is also provided.
Very Easy TOEIC Second Edition is extremely accessible to lower level students and provides an excellent foundation for the new TOEIC test format.
- General information about the TOEIC
- Clear and precise grammar explanations
- Thematic units with integrated grammar practice
- An exercise section that distinguishes between commonly confused words
- Focused practice of TOEIC question types
- A mini practice test in each unit
- One full-length practice test
- Answer key and tape scripts for all mini tests and the full-length test