TOEIC Analyst, Second Edition (with 3 Audio CDs), Mastering TOEIC Test-taking Skills
Compass Publishing | 2006-09-01 | ISBN: 1599660563 | 240 pages | PDF | 17MB | audio | 150MB
TOEIC Analyst Second Edition is designed to prepare students for the TOEIC test through analysis of common TOEIC question types and strategies for approaching each type of question.
- Tips for analyzing various question types commonly found on TOEIC tests
- Exercises for students to practice each question type
- Sample tests at the end of each section focusing on specific listening or reading skills for further practice
- Two complete practice tests designed to simulate actual TOEIC tests including layout and directions as found on the TOEIC test
- Complete audio recordings of the listening sections of the tests
- Complete transcripts and answer key.
- Folder Link